Old November 29th 04, 11:27 PM
Dave D

Default Data > Sort function amnesia?

Sometimes in a document the sort order from the last Data Sort operation is
retained between sort operations, which is what I prefer as I can just
re-sort as I update the worksheet.

However, sometimes, it doesn't 'remember' the sort order, so I have to go
back EVERY TIME I want to do another sort and tell Excel Yes, there's a
header row, and select the same 2 columns I want to sort against.

Believe you me, this gets OLD really FAST. What is happening in the second
scenario and how do I fix it. I'm not even sure HOW it happens the sorting
function gets amnesia or what I do to cause it.

HELP!

Dave