DCSwearingen

Default Yes / No Feature

I have a spreadsheet where I want to give the user the ability to pick
"Yes" or "No", but not be able to enter anything else. I need to
duplicate this for each row in the spreadsheet.

Is there an easy way to do this without creating multiple drop down
combo boxes each time a row is added?

--
DCSwearingen

DCSwearingen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21506
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=393336

dominicb

Good afternoon DCSwearingen

Try using the Data Validation tool, set up the parameters, messages
to give to the user etc and copy it down. Simple to use and made for
situations such as this.

HTH

DominicB

--