LSUCHEER

Default My needs are simple-apparently, so am I

Here is the problem:

In column D, rows 3 to 1023, either the letter C, D or I appears. In
column E, rows 3 thru 1023 either the number 2 or 3 appears.

If D3=C and E3=3, than place the contents of N3 in O3
If D3=I and E3=2, Than place the contents of N3 in T3

This query repeats repeats row by row looking for C3, I2, C2, D3, etc.

Can you help?

--
LSUCHEER
LSUCHEER's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25729

MrShorty

There's probably something a little more elegant, but this should do the
job:

In O3 put the formula =IF(and(D3="C",E3=3),N3,0)
In T3 put the formula =IF(AND(D3="C",E3=2),N3,0)

and so on

--
MrShorty
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22181