Brian Keanie

Default Simple But Stumped

Maybe it should be "Simple AND Stumped"

Attempting a very simple VLOOKUP formula and can't get the result in the
cell with the formula. =VLOOKUP(B4,testrange,2,FALSE).
The Fx or Function Arguments wizard shows me the correct answer but it does
not appear in the cell. Only the formula appears there.

I have used VLOOKUPS successfully before, but stumped here. Any hints or
solutions would be appreciated.

Regards

Brian Keanie

Thanx Bob .... The cell is formatted as text and the TOVFormulas is not
checked. The thing I can't quite get is that the wee wizard comes up with
the correct answer but it will not show in the cell.