Sherri

Default AUTOMATICALLY ENTER DATA FROM ONE WORKSHEET TO ANOTHER

I work for a rather small company. I am trying to design a worksheet that is
actually about fifty pages long. I need the information (eg. the name of the
well) to be able to be entered on the first page and automatically copy to
the same place on the other pages. All the pages look alike, they are just
for different days and I don't want the guys to have to enter in the same
data each time they use the program. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Paul B

Sherri, you could put something like this on the other sheets, group them
and do it all at one time

=Sheet1!A1
--
Paul B