BarrelRacer

Default How do I automatically transfer data to a 2nd worksheet page?

I am needing to learn how to do the following in excel:

When data is entered into an excel worksheet, I need some of that data to
automatically go into another worksheet.
Gord Dibben

Define "some".

Give us a sample(not a file) of your data and what you want to go to the other
sheet.

You can always "link" cells from one sheet to another.

i.e. on Sheet2 in A1 enter =Sheet1!A1 to get value from Sheet1 A1.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP