DarrellK

Default URGENT Please... new worksheet with copied formats but no data.

I use Excel 2003. I track mothly sales data. Each month I add a new
worksheet, I want to transfer the borders, column widths, formats, and
fomulas only, but I want to delete the previous month's data so I can fill in
the data as the new month progresses. I can "special paste" but everything
transfers. How Can I delete ONLY the enterd data on a whole worksheet while
preserving the formats, formulas, etc.
TIA
Frank Kabel

Hi
- select your data range
- hit F5, click 'Special' and choose 'Constants'
- now hit the DEL key

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"DarrellK" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I use Excel 2003. I track mothly sales data. Each month I add a new
worksheet, I want to transfer the borders, column widths, formats,

and
fomulas only, but I want to delete the previous month's data so I can

fill in
the data as the new month progresses. I can "special paste" but

everything
transfers. How Can I delete ONLY the enterd data on a whole worksheet

while
preserving the formats, formulas, etc.
TIA

Peo Sjoblom

Right click the previous sheet tab, select move or copy, check copy and move
to the end, on the new sheet press ctrl + A, press F5, click special and
select constants, press enter. Press delete on the keyboard.
Or you can make a sheet template with just formats and formulas (save as
*.xlt a workbook with one sheet, save as mysheet or something), then you can
just right click and insert mysheet and drag it into place

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom