Peo Sjoblom

Right click the previous sheet tab, select move or copy, check copy and move
to the end, on the new sheet press ctrl + A, press F5, click special and
select constants, press enter. Press delete on the keyboard.
Or you can make a sheet template with just formats and formulas (save as
*.xlt a workbook with one sheet, save as mysheet or something), then you can
just right click and insert mysheet and drag it into place

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"DarrellK" wrote:

I use Excel 2003. I track mothly sales data. Each month I add a new
worksheet, I want to transfer the borders, column widths, formats, and
fomulas only, but I want to delete the previous month's data so I can fill in
the data as the new month progresses. I can "special paste" but everything
transfers. How Can I delete ONLY the enterd data on a whole worksheet while
preserving the formats, formulas, etc.
TIA