ellebelle

Default using OR in conditional formatting

I have more than 3 conditions in my conditional formatting, however I can get
it down to just three if I use OR function, however it never seems to work.

I want an array of cells (H6:K10).

If a cell in an array equals a value in cell D4 or equals the value in F5
then it should be orange.

I have three conditions like this.

can I do it?

aristotle

Select the first cell in the array (i.e. H6). Go to conditional formatting.

Fomula = OR(d4=H6,F5=H6) - then apply the format.

Copy and paste the format across all the cells in the array.

"ellebelle" wrote:

I have more than 3 conditions in my conditional formatting, however I can get
it down to just three if I use OR function, however it never seems to work.

I want an array of cells (H6:K10).

If a cell in an array equals a value in cell D4 or equals the value in F5
then it should be orange.

I have three conditions like this.

can I do it?

Morrigan