klillestol

Default reverse week count calculations

I currently have a worksheet where I can enter the start date on one cell and
the number of weeks to be worked and get the estimated out date. I now need
to take the estimated out date and the actual out date and get the number of
weeks between the two in order to calculate my estimated budgetary savings.
Michael

Hi
Have a look at the NETWORkDAYS function. You will need the Analysis Add In
to use it.
=NETWORKDAYS(End Date,Start Date)/5 will give you the number of weeks
between the 2 dates.

If you want to include all days between the 2 dates simply use
=A1-B1
A1 = End Date
B1 = Start Date

HTH