Michael

Hi
Have a look at the NETWORkDAYS function. You will need the Analysis Add In
to use it.
=NETWORKDAYS(End Date,Start Date)/5 will give you the number of weeks
between the 2 dates.

If you want to include all days between the 2 dates simply use
=A1-B1
A1 = End Date
B1 = Start Date

HTH
Michael

--
Michael Mitchelson

"klillestol" wrote:

I currently have a worksheet where I can enter the start date on one cell and
the number of weeks to be worked and get the estimated out date. I now need
to take the estimated out date and the actual out date and get the number of
weeks between the two in order to calculate my estimated budgetary savings.