marseans

Default How do I apply a % +/- to a range of figures please

I have a range of data which I need to be able to decrease by a certain %
figure, based on what is agreed.

Can someone please help me.

Thanks
Duke Carey

in an empty cell enter

=1-n

where n = the decimal amount to decrease, i.e., .1 for a 10% decrease

copy the cell

select the range of values to be reduced

use Edit | Paste Special | Multiply