markx

Default Choose data from a particular column based on a specific value

Hi guys,

I wonder if this one is possible...

I have a kind of summary tab with data labels in rows (A5, A6, ..., An) and
with country names in columns (C3, D3, ..., n3), f. ex. "Austria",
"Belgium", "Germany" etc...

What I would like now is to create an automatic report on another tab (same
worksheet), formated in the same way for all the countries and functionning
like this:

if i put "Austria" in the A1 cell (f. ex. from the drop-down list), than the
report will take the numbers from the "Austria" column from the original
tab... Then, if I change the country name in A1, the report will adapt
accordingly. So, the only variable would be the column number based on a
specific value somewhere in this column (3rd row in our exemple)

Is that feasible? Are there any easier ways to do this? If yes, how should I
proceed?

Thanks for your help on this...
Cheers,

Markx

[...]