Joanne

Default Rate formula

Hi
I am trying to calculate the interest rate for a lease that does not have
constant payments. I have to pay 1 and last lease payment in advance and some
loan origination fees.

Loan - 500000
payment -19860
up front fees 19000
any suggestions on how to use formula with variable payments and how to
deduct up from fees
thanks