pullingouthair

Default Analysis Toolpak Translator - Anyone got it???

All

I really really need to get hold of a copy of the Analysis Toolpak
(ATP) Translator http://www.acoustics-noise.com=AD=AD...anslator.shtml
.. Only problem is that having gone to the website, I notice that it
hasn't been updated since January and the downloads don't work.

I noticed in another post that Eric had given up on the website after
it was hacked repeatedly.

Does anyone have a copy of the Add-In or know of somewhere that this
file is being hosted? Alternatively, would one you lovely MVPs like to
host it on your websites?

Any help would be really really appreciated!

Cheers

Ian

pullingouthair

Apologies, the link didn't work... please find the links below:

http://www.acoustics-noise.com/ATPtranslator.shtml

http://www.acoustics-noise.com

pullingouthair

Apologies, the link didn't work... please find the links below:

http://www.acoustics-noise.com/ATPtranslator.shtml

http://www.acoustics-noise.com

Ron de Bruin

Hi

I don't have a copy but Keepitcool have also a Add-in
http://members.chello.nl/keepitcool/download.html

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

(ATP) Translator http://www.acoustics-noise.com**/ATPtranslator.shtml
.. Only problem is that having gone to the website, I notice that it
hasn't been updated since January and the downloads don't work.

I noticed in another post that Eric had given up on the website after
it was hacked repeatedly.

Does anyone have a copy of the Add-In or know of somewhere that this
file is being hosted? Alternatively, would one you lovely MVPs like to
host it on your websites?

Any help would be really really appreciated!

Cheers

Ian

keepITcool

the current published copy of translateIT
doesn't (auto)translate all ATP functions in a workbook.

however I have made a testcopy which does!
(the interface is still missing, but the code is there..
not "utterly" tested.. but it seems to do the trick.

email me for a copy.

--
keepITcool

Ron de Bruin wrote :

Hi

I don't have a copy but Keepitcool have also a Add-in
http://members.chello.nl/keepitcool/download.html

keepITcool

in the mean time...
I've reviewed the procedure and did some more test..
added a button etc to the menu (partly localized)

and darn.. what service... mailed OP a copy !
(let's just hope his email isnt a fake)

--
keepITcool

keepITcool wrote :

the current published copy of translateIT
doesn't (auto)translate all ATP functions in a workbook.

however I have made a testcopy which does!
(the interface is still missing, but the code is there..
not "utterly" tested.. but it seems to do the trick.

email me for a copy.

Ron de Bruin

That is really good service keepITcool <g

Do you know why Eric's site is not working correct.
Is he posting in the Dutch groups the last months ?

Ron

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

keepITcool wrote :

the current published copy of translateIT
doesn't (auto)translate all ATP functions in a workbook.

however I have made a testcopy which does!
(the interface is still missing, but the code is there..
not "utterly" tested.. but it seems to do the trick.

email me for a copy.

keepITcool

haven't seen Eric around for a while..
his site works.. but the download script generates "not authorized"
message

afa the "auto" translation of ATP functions goes,

ofcourse i have the lists of all the ATP functions in my addin,
I create a dictionary of 2 languages sorted by length of function
name..
then I select all "error" formulas and attempt a search/replace for all
items in the dictionary... until i have no more errors.
brute force.. but if works quit effectively.

--
keepITcool