keepITcool

haven't seen Eric around for a while..
his site works.. but the download script generates "not authorized"
message

afa the "auto" translation of ATP functions goes,

ofcourse i have the lists of all the ATP functions in my addin,
I create a dictionary of 2 languages sorted by length of function
name..
then I select all "error" formulas and attempt a search/replace for all
items in the dictionary... until i have no more errors.
brute force.. but if works quit effectively.

--
keepITcool

Ron de Bruin wrote :

That is really good service keepITcool <g

Do you know why Eric's site is not working correct.
Is he posting in the Dutch groups the last months ?

Ron