pullingouthair

Default Analysis Toolpak Translator - Anyone got it???

All

I really really need to get hold of a copy of the Analysis Toolpak
(ATP) Translator http://www.acoustics-noise.com=AD=AD...anslator.shtml
.. Only problem is that having gone to the website, I notice that it
hasn't been updated since January and the downloads don't work.

I noticed in another post that Eric had given up on the website after
it was hacked repeatedly.

Does anyone have a copy of the Add-In or know of somewhere that this
file is being hosted? Alternatively, would one you lovely MVPs like to
host it on your websites?

Any help would be really really appreciated!

Cheers

Ian