lyndseyr

Default conditional formatting

Hi,

Please can someone help me with the following:

In column K of my spreadsheet , I am inputting the date I last contacted the
customer. I need the dates in this column to change colour if they are 2
weeks ago from today.

Thanks

Lyndsey
Bob Phillips

Use a CF formula of

=K1<=TODAY()+14

after having selected K1:Kn first

--

HTH

RP

"lyndseyr" wrote in message

Please can someone help me with the following:

In column K of my spreadsheet , I am inputting the date I last contacted

the
customer. I need the dates in this column to change colour if they are 2
weeks ago from today.

Thanks

Lyndsey

Andrea Jones

In a blank cell enter the formula =Now()-14 you can then set conditional
formatting on your date cells and put this cell's reference in the right-hand
conditional formatting box so it says something like Cell Value Is Less Than
or Equal To =$Col$Row. Set your formatting and the cells will change format
depending on the date set in the condition cell.
--
Andrea Jones
www.allaboutoffice.co.uk