Nikos

Default multiple substitutes

Hello all

I need to have a cell making multiple substitutes to a text string. To be
specific, I have a text string in a cell and I want to have Excel look at
this string and wherever it finds a Greek character, convert it to a Latin
character (ie. Greek A to Latin A, Greek B to Latin B etc.). With the
substitute function, I can have only one character per function.

Is this possible by any other function i do not know?

Thanks