angel

Default How can I edit in the spreadsheet viewer?

The spreadsheet that I open is read only. How do I edit in the spreadsheet?
Vasant Nanavati

You can't. That's what "read-only" means.

--

Vasant

"angel" wrote in message
The spreadsheet that I open is read only. How do I edit in the
spreadsheet?

RagDyeR

You can navigate to the file in Windows Explorer, right click on it and
choose "Properties", and uncheck "Read Only" under "Attributes".
--

HTH,

RD

"angel" wrote in message
The spreadsheet that I open is read only. How do I edit in the spreadsheet?

Ragdyer

Viewer ...?
That word wasn't there the first time I read the post.
Where did it come from?<g

RD