sccspires

Default Copying Formulas

I am working on a spreadsheet that I need to take the data in a cell,
subtract another factor, then divide by another factor.

Data in Cells:
A1: 10 K15: 2
A2: 12 E39: 2
A3: 14

What I need is:
=(Info in cell-K15)/E39
=(Info in cell-K15)/E39
=(Info in Cell-K15)/E39

I know how to individually enter the formulas--but I have hundreds to
do---and the formulas are all the same except the first number.

How do I do this?

--
sccspires
sccspires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24168

Dave Peterson

=(a1-$k$15)/$e$39

The dollar signs tell excel not to adjust that address. Since I used the $ in
front of the column Letter, it won't change when you copy it. Same with the $
in front of the row number.