thejudge

Default Conditional formula

I need to apply a formula to a cell which uses the value from another
cell...... ok so far! The problem is the formula can be different depending
on the value of that other cell.

i.e if the cell value of A1 is <50000 i need to apply formula x
if the cell value of A1 is 50000 but <100000 i need to apply formula y
if the cell value od A1 is 100000 i need to apply formula Z

Can anyone guide me to the correct method to apply this formula?

Thanks in advance