coal_miner

Default Control for Worksheet static

Greetings, I have setup a pivottable on my worksheet. I have grouped several
different catergories of data together so i could shrink and exoand them as
necessary using very simple macros. I have a bunch of small buttons that
perform the macros when clicked. Is there a way I can group these together
on the page so that when they are clicked, the controls stay put and the rest
of the page moves as required. My controls now only expand a selection, but
it expands it so far that you have to do some serious scrolling to get back
to the controls to collapse the selection. I have tried splitting the
worksheet as weel as freezing areas, but I cannot get it to work. ANy help
is appreciated, and thanks in advance for your time. Cheers.
bj

I suggest you put them on a toolbar rather than on the document.
If you don't want to do that You might think about splitting the screen such
that the buttonw would always stay in the upper left hand quarter