Mo

Default Control Tab from Combo box- format control missing!!

I cannot change the input range and cell link within the format control
option of a combo box.

Does anyone know why this control tab is missing?

Many thanks
Jim Rech

You should use a combo box from the Forms toolbar rather than the Control
Toolbox toolbar to see what you expect. Otherwise, right click the Control
Toolbox combo box, pick Properties, and enter the ListFillRange and
LinkedCell properties.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Mo" wrote in message
|I cannot change the input range and cell link within the format control
| option of a combo box.
|
| Does anyone know why this control tab is missing?
|
| Many thanks

Bob Phillips

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
Otherwise, right click the Control
Toolbox combo box, pick Properties, and enter the ListFillRange and
LinkedCell properties.

FYI. You have to be in design mode to do this

Mo

Thank you very much. That helps alot.