Dabber

Default Printing sheets.

I have a "huge" workbook, where I daily print some of my sheets. Now all of a
sudden, one of the sheets is coming out in micro size.....just a tiny litle
pic in the upper corner of the paper....where did it go wrong ??
Ragdyer

Could be someone changed the "Print Area".

<File <PrintArea <Clear PrintArea

Then reset it:
Select the entire area to be printed, then,
<File <PrintArea <Set PrintArea

Then:
<File <Page SetUp
And make sure that "Fit To 1 Page Wide & 1 Page Tall" *is* checked.

--
HTH,

RD

"Dabber" wrote in message
I have a "huge" workbook, where I daily print some of my sheets. Now all

of a
sudden, one of the sheets is coming out in micro size.....just a tiny

litle
pic in the upper corner of the paper....where did it go wrong ??

David McRitchie

Not sure from your description, but check your lastcell Ctrl+End
If it is way beyond your data then you should delete the excess rows & columns
and the save your file, or use a macro.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#makelastcell

The reason what you see is very small (save a lot of paper)
is probably because you see the maximum height or width to1 page.
Eliminate it or only set the limit on one of the two dimensions.
File, Page Setup, page (tab)
Fit to ___ pages wide, by ___ tall
They are two independent settings, you can leave either empty..

---
HTH,