lost in the world

Default Having trouble printing selected sheets in Excel

I am trying to print my document, and I select the content.
I go to the File, and select "Print Area", then I select "set print area".
I go into the print preview, and the selected pages are at 21 %. I adjust
it back to 100 %, then select ok. I look at the document, and the same
page is repeated in the print preview. I go back through the process, of
selecting print area, setting the print area, and print preview, and the
pages are at 21 %.
I have tried right clicking, and resetting all page breaks, clearing the print
area. I have also closed the document with saving changes, and I have
tried turning off my computer and restarting it. I have used excel for
years,
and this is the first time this has happened.
Duke Carey

Do you mean that the Scaling factor on the Page tab of the Page Setup dialog
is 21%?

What does 'select the content' mean? How many rows & columns are you
selecting? After you set the print range, what does the Sheet tab in the
Page Setup dialog report as your print range? Is it many more rows or
columns than you expect?

Take a look and report back, if you would, please?