lost in the world

Default Having trouble printing selected sheets in Excel

I am trying to print my document, and I select the content.
I go to the File, and select "Print Area", then I select "set print area".
I go into the print preview, and the selected pages are at 21 %. I adjust
it back to 100 %, then select ok. I look at the document, and the same
page is repeated in the print preview. I go back through the process, of
selecting print area, setting the print area, and print preview, and the
pages are at 21 %.
I have tried right clicking, and resetting all page breaks, clearing the print
area. I have also closed the document with saving changes, and I have
tried turning off my computer and restarting it. I have used excel for
years,
and this is the first time this has happened.