Hopest

Default Help Userforms / Excel SUMIF

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that has a userform which allows a user to input
numbers that then get copied back to cells back on the spreadsheet.

This works fine, it sends the data from the userform to the
spreadsheet.

But I have a hidden data part at bottom of spreadsheet with Column1 May
and Column2 June and on the userform you send the data for may or june
and it gets put in the column. At the top of the spreadsheet I have a
table and I only want one month displaying at a time so Cell A1 is the
month name and if the user types May the table shows the May data
hidden at the bottom of the spreadsheet and vice versa for June.

Now the formula I use to show the data from the bottom to the table at
the top is SUMIF but when the data gets sent from the userform it shows
it at the top as 0 even though the number is say 10 at the bottom.

Any ideas?
Thanks

--
Hopest
Hopest's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23765

mangesh_yadav

A simple "if" would be enough if you have only 2 columns:
=IF($A$1="May",A10,B10)
and drag down to copy. This is assuming that your may data is in range
A10 and below. And June in B10 and below.

For more than 2 columns, you could use HLOOKUP

Now the formula I use to show the data from the bottom to the table at
the top is SUMIF but when the data gets sent from the userform it shows
it at the top as 0 even though the number is say 10 at the bottom.

Did not understand what you want here. Could you give an example.

Mangesh

--
mangesh_yadav
mangesh_yadav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10470

Bob Phillips

What does your data and your SUMIF formula look like?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hopest" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Hopest

In the Userform code I have an Ok button and in the ok button it has
code which copys the textbox value to a certain cell value on the
worksheet which I specifiy, below is the code I use:

Range("B68").Value = TxtBox1

Then

The value of B68 is shown in the table I have created if certain
condidtions meet. But I use the SUMIF formula which is:

=SUMIF(B57:I57,C1,B58:I58)

But the problem is that Excel for some reason does not read the value
that the Userform puts in the cell, so If inputted 10 in the userform
with the SUMIF formula is reads 0 even though the Cell B68 has 10
written in it but the cell I want it to display in the table reads 0.

--
Hopest
Hopest's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23765
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=376249

Bob Phillips

Your SUMIF is adding B58 thru I58, B68 is not part of that range.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hopest" wrote in