Hopest

Default Help Userforms / Excel SUMIF

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that has a userform which allows a user to input
numbers that then get copied back to cells back on the spreadsheet.

This works fine, it sends the data from the userform to the
spreadsheet.

But I have a hidden data part at bottom of spreadsheet with Column1 May
and Column2 June and on the userform you send the data for may or june
and it gets put in the column. At the top of the spreadsheet I have a
table and I only want one month displaying at a time so Cell A1 is the
month name and if the user types May the table shows the May data
hidden at the bottom of the spreadsheet and vice versa for June.

Now the formula I use to show the data from the bottom to the table at
the top is SUMIF but when the data gets sent from the userform it shows
it at the top as 0 even though the number is say 10 at the bottom.

Any ideas?
Thanks

--
Hopest