Bob Phillips

Your SUMIF is adding B58 thru I58, B68 is not part of that range.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hopest" wrote in
message ...

In the Userform code I have an Ok button and in the ok button it has
code which copys the textbox value to a certain cell value on the
worksheet which I specifiy, below is the code I use:

Range("B68").Value = TxtBox1

Then

The value of B68 is shown in the table I have created if certain
condidtions meet. But I use the SUMIF formula which is:

=SUMIF(B57:I57,C1,B58:I58)

But the problem is that Excel for some reason does not read the value
that the Userform puts in the cell, so If inputted 10 in the userform
with the SUMIF formula is reads 0 even though the Cell B68 has 10
written in it but the cell I want it to display in the table reads 0.

--
Hopest
Hopest's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=376249