Jambora

Default Cell Formatting

To make all of this 2nd part of my question simple.......

How does one enter "(If (B#)OR(C#) is blank, or whatever you would use here)
THEN D# is also blank

If that makes any sense to any of you experts

Jam

Alok

The heading says Cell formating but you question is about the cell content.
However if you want say cell D1 to be blank if either B1 is blank or C1 is
blank and othewise you want to give it a value of 10 then in cell D1 you
enter the following formula
=if(OR(B1="",C1=""),"",10)

Alok Joshi