Brian

Default Formatting a cell to populate on a certain date

I want to have a cell populate with a specific value once a particular date
coemes.

Example: On the 15th of the month I want to have cell D6 populate with the
value 100.

THanks

Biff

Hi!

On the 15th of which month? Also, after the 15th do want
this value to be permanent?

In D6 enter this formula:

=IF(TODAY()=DATE(2005,2,15),100,"")

On Feb 15 2005 the cell will populate with the value 100.

Biff

I want to have a cell populate with a specific value once

a particular date
coemes.

Example: On the 15th of the month I want to have cell D6

populate with the
value 100.

THanks

.

fidox

I have a similar problem, except that I already have the value in the cell,
I just need the font color to change for that date on. How would I
accomplish this?

Thanks.

"Brian" wrote in message
I want to have a cell populate with a specific value once a particular date
coemes.

Example: On the 15th of the month I want to have cell D6 populate with
the value 100.

THanks

CLR

One way is............

Put =TODAY() in a cell, like F1 or wherever..........
then click on your cell you want to change font color and do Format
Conditional format Formula Is and type =DAY(F!)=15 in the right window,
then Format button then set your color

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Brian" wrote in message
I want to have a cell populate with a specific value once a particular

date
coemes.

Example: On the 15th of the month I want to have cell D6 populate with
the value 100.

THanks

Jenny Dempsey

"Brian" wrote in message

I want to have a cell populate with a specific value once a particular date
coemes.

Example: On the 15th of the month I want to have cell D6 populate with
the value 100.

THanks

Hi Fidex
Try the following
Conditionally format the cells in question to alter colour subject to;-
=$A$1=TODAY()