ABgal

Default Customized Formats

How do I build a customized format for the Canadian postal code?

Example:

T2R 1N1
(Contains both text and numbers)
Peo Sjoblom

Not possible unless the text part are all the same which I assume they are
not, so either straight text or some sort of macro solution. Are you looking
to avoid typing a space or just using lower case, what is the purpose of
wanting a custom format?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom