Dr.H.Subramanian

Default How to sum total automatically in more than one sales invoices

In Excel 2000 General templates - Sales invoice- ( I have created sales
invoice temlpate which suites my requirement) How to get sum of TOTAL of
more than one invoices which we issue in a day. For examlple , If I issue 10
sales invoices in a day , I should be able to get the sum total of the amount
of 10 invoices automatically in a cell. What functions/ codes should I use to
achieve my requirement. At present I am mechanically adding the total of ten
sales invoices to get the sum . I would like to get the sum automatically.
Kindly help me.

Ashish Mathur

You may use the sim function to achieve your result. For example, if you
have data in the range A1:A10 and you want the result in A11, then use the
following formula in cell A11

=sum(A1:A10)

Regards,

Ashish Mathur