Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF Function error #VALUE

Hello -

I searched the archives and could not find any examples on this.

The following IF statement works if I type out the address of each
cell individualy (CV12+CW12+CX12....) but I get an error message when
I try to sum the cells as a group =IF(CV12:DD120,CV12:DD12),
(BD14*CF12/100)+(BJ12*CU12/100)).

The reason I think the error is where it is - is because I evaluated
the function and it gives me the #VALUE after it highlights the
(CV12:DD12).

There are formulas in the cells I am trying to sum and at the moment
all of the cells equal zero. The cells are formatted as accounting
numbers.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you!
Pat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In order to Sum a range, stick in the SUM function.

=IF(SUM(CV12:DD12)0,SUM(CV12:DD12).........

Gord