-   -   IF Function error #VALUE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270962-if-function-error-value.html)

Pat[_7_]

IF Function error #VALUE

Hello -

I searched the archives and could not find any examples on this.

The following IF statement works if I type out the address of each
cell individualy (CV12+CW12+CX12....) but I get an error message when
I try to sum the cells as a group =IF(CV12:DD120,CV12:DD12),
(BD14*CF12/100)+(BJ12*CU12/100)).

The reason I think the error is where it is - is because I evaluated
the function and it gives me the #VALUE after it highlights the
(CV12:DD12).

There are formulas in the cells I am trying to sum and at the moment
all of the cells equal zero. The cells are formatted as accounting
numbers.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you!
Pat

Gord Dibben[_2_]

IF Function error #VALUE

In order to Sum a range, stick in the SUM function.

=IF(SUM(CV12:DD12)0,SUM(CV12:DD12).........

Gord