Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I have a column of numbers, all are positive.

Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have a look in Help under the topic Conditional Formatting

Gord

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 07:18:48 -0700 (PDT), Skip
wrote:

Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Oct 16, 10:18*am, Skip wrote:
Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.

See Conditional Formatting in Excel Help or:

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tb tb is offline

On 10/16/2011 at 9:18:48 AM Skip wrote:

Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.

These instructions work for Excel 2007:
* Highlight all the cells that have values in them
* Within the Home tab, select the Conditional Formatting icon
* Select Highlight Cells Rules
* Select Greater Than
* Insert the value 30 in the Format Cells That Are GREATER THAN cell
* Pull down the menu on the right side and chose according to your
desires.

--
tb