-   -   I have a column of numbers, all are positive. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270928-i-have-column-numbers-all-positive.html)

Skip[_2_]

I have a column of numbers, all are positive.

Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

I have a column of numbers, all are positive.

Have a look in Help under the topic Conditional Formatting

Gord

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 07:18:48 -0700 (PDT), Skip
wrote:

Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.

James Ravenswood

On Oct 16, 10:18*am, Skip wrote:
Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.

See Conditional Formatting in Excel Help or:

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

tb

On 10/16/2011 at 9:18:48 AM Skip wrote:

Is there a way, I can fill the cells with a color, if they are
greater than 30, for example. Thanks for any help.

These instructions work for Excel 2007:
* Highlight all the cells that have values in them
* Within the Home tab, select the Conditional Formatting icon
* Select Highlight Cells Rules
* Select Greater Than
* Insert the value 30 in the Format Cells That Are GREATER THAN cell
* Pull down the menu on the right side and chose according to your
desires.

--
tb