Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Activity

I have seen none here including my replies to posts??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Don
You're the fourth post today, I don't see your reply to this post, will see if
my post show up.
Cimjet
"Don Guillett" wrote in message
I have seen none here including my replies to posts??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Don Guillett" wrote:
I have seen none here including my replies to posts??

So why would you expect to see a reply to this posting?

Anyway, you won't as long as you continue to use Google Groups.

It appears that GG is again failing to display changes to its own newsgroup
archive, at least in the two microsoft.public.excel.* NGs that I looked at.

Yet GG does indeed process postings submitted through its GUI, as evidenced
by the fact that your postings are visible on other news servers that pull
from GG.

If you want to continue using posting to these defunct newsgroups, you might
consider using another news server that pulls from GG; for example,
news.eternal-september.org.

You can register for the free service at http://eternal-september.org. Then
you need to set up a newsreader on your computer. I use Outlook Express.