Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Parent child relation between two rows in an excel sheet

Hi,

I want to know if there is any way in which we can determine the parent/child relation (i.e. one row is dependent on another row) using .NET.

My requirement is that when I have this kind of relation I should allow the deletion of parent row.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

there isn't no parent/child relation, but you can use "offset" to determine the line before or thereafter

Sub test()
With ActiveCell
MsgBox .Row
MsgBox .Offset(-1, 0).Row