Junior Member

Default Reference Column

I am trying to create a formula that will look at one column with the only values being True or False, then returning the True value(s) in an adjacent column (sum them up would be ideal) and divide them by the total number, which I believe is count.
Senior Member

Location: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2c2 View Post
I am trying to create a formula that will look at one column with the only values being True or False, then returning the True value(s) in an adjacent column (sum them up would be ideal) and divide them by the total number, which I believe is count.
I hope the picture answers your question.
Attached Images

Asobi Wa Owari Da
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchew View Post
I hope the picture answers your question.
Yes, perfect.

Thank you.