-   -   Reference Column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/268464-reference-column.html)

m2c2

Reference Column

I am trying to create a formula that will look at one column with the only values being True or False, then returning the True value(s) in an adjacent column (sum them up would be ideal) and divide them by the total number, which I believe is count.

wickedchew

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by m2c2 (Post 962512)
I am trying to create a formula that will look at one column with the only values being True or False, then returning the True value(s) in an adjacent column (sum them up would be ideal) and divide them by the total number, which I believe is count.

I hope the picture answers your question.

m2c2

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedchew (Post 962569)
I hope the picture answers your question.

Yes, perfect.

Thank you.