Junior Member

Question pull info from every sheet in a Workbook

I am attempting to create a spreadsheet for use in a school. There will be a summary sheet at the beginning, and each student will have his/her own sheet following.

My goal is to be able to pull student ID# (cell A2 in each sheet), student first name (cell B2) and student last name (cell C2) from each and every student's sheet in the workbook.

Two caveats: first, the individual sheets will change (in their amount and in their ordering), as students are added and deleted from the program, while hopefully keeping these sheets alphabetized). Second, each sheet is named with the student's name, for easier searching and finding of a student's individual record.

Is there a way to have Excel do this for every sheet in my workbook, even as the sheets change and move around? Is there a way to have Excel skip a sheet (my second sheet is titled "Template" and is used to add a new student - it will not change or move around)?

Thank you so much for any and all help you can provide!