T1 Red Alarm

Default How to copy without copying

Here is the deal - In a wookbook, I have a worksheet with 30 colums and 1000
roows, and the number of rows grow each day. I need to build additional
worksheets that will conditionally populate based on criteria.

For example, on the master sheet, there may be a number of rows that all
have an entry, "active", in one column. I want all of those rows to populate
in the second sheet (without blank rows), where I can build a pivot table or
add custom filters.

Ideas?
Peo Sjoblom

You could use autofilter, filter on active and select the values, (select the
range, press F5, click special and select visible cells), and then copy and
paste it. You could also automate this using a macro

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom