Mili

Default how do i copy a formula's result to another cell, without copying.

I'm trying to copy the result of a particular formula to another sheet
within the workbook. I need to set this up within a macro, so that the weekly
results will be stored on another sheet, and the new weeks results can be
entetred but the only function I can find similar to this is the "Freeze
cells" which enables me to change the origin cell from the formula to the
result, but not to change the destination cells.
Ed

"Mili" wrote:

I'm trying to copy the result of a particular formula to another sheet
within the workbook. I need to set this up within a macro, so that the weekly
results will be stored on another sheet, and the new weeks results can be
entetred but the only function I can find similar to this is the "Freeze
cells" which enables me to change the origin cell from the formula to the
result, but not to change the destination cells.

Hi Mili
If I understand the problem correctly, here is what I would do.
With the origin cell, say cell A1 on Worksheet called SOURCE.
And the destination cell M4 on Worksheet called OUTPUT.

In the macro I would put a line like -
Worksheets("OUTPUT").Range("M4").Value =
Worksheets("SOURCE").Range("A1").Value

This will put whatever value is in A1 into M4.
Then if you want A1 zeroed out, add on the next line -

Worksheets("SOURCE").Range("A1").Value = 0

I hope I undeerstand the problem correctly.

Ed