David French

Default SUMIF

Here's the application I'm in the middle of.
I have only 2 columns of data from a Data log.
ColumnA is chronological seconds starting from 1 and incrementing every 2
tenths of a second.
CoumnB is the temperature at the time.

So starting from the beginning, time is zero (0) and temperature is let's
say 70 degrees (air temperature)

Time Temp
1 70
1.2 75
1.4 82
1.6 90
1.8 150
2 180
2.2 200
2.4 210
2.6 170
2.8 230
3 190

I was able to get part of the problem solved with a SUMIF function but it's
not quite right.
The straight SUMIF with a criteria of =200 will give a result of 7.4
seconds. The actual result we need is 0.6 meaning there were 6/10 of a
second with a temperature of 200 or above.

Can anyone help me?

Dave French