Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I preserve font/size when sending text to a different cell

I am making a template for a restaurant menu and have the complete menu
listed on the page. The menu I am creating is on the same page and would
allow me to select only items a customer may want on a "personalized menu".
So, I have set up formulas to insert the items I check off on the complete
menu to be automatically inserted on the personalized(or limited) menu.
There are different fonts and sizes to the text I am inserting. Is there a
way to keep these so that what is inserted is exactly the same font and size
as on the complete menu?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Formulas return values only.

Formatting must be done separately.

Conditional Formatting may do the trick for you.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP