Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kath

Default Copy cells, preserve cell size

Hello,

Trying to copy cells from one worksheet to another but it doesn't
preserve the cell sizes from the original. I tried paste special but
it doesn't do it.

Thank you,
Kath

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ChuckF

You can do a Paste Special on the new worksheet, select "column width"
then past again, perhaps with a <ctrl v

that's the easiest way that I know to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kath

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for responding. I tried paste special, it's not working.
Something I'm doing? Could you go through the steps again?
This is what i do:
- copy from original worksheet (where cells i have defined size)
- go to next worksheet - paste special
- select under paste - radio button for 'all'
What i get is the default cell sizes

Thank you,
Kath