Junior Member

Default Calendar Control missing

Giday to you all, I'm trying to help fellow worker who have Excel 2003 and he does'nt have Calendar Control in Object dialog box.

Even his computer in Windows\System32 has mscal.ocx, his Excel cannot insert Calendar Control because it's missing

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Read the info on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Excel 97-2007
It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access.
So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control.
You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page).

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"deafo" wrote in message ...

Giday to you all, I'm trying to help fellow worker who have Excel 2003
and he does'nt have Calendar Control in Object dialog box.

Even his computer in Windows\System32 has mscal.ocx, his Excel cannot
insert Calendar Control because it's missing

Thanks in advance

--
deafo

Junior Member

Thank you Ron for replying, yes I've done that and registered it but still, the calendar control is not in his list in the object dialogue box. So maybe his pc did not have Access installed which we normally do in the office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron de Bruin View Post

"deafo" wrote in message ...

Giday to you all, I'm trying to help fellow worker who have Excel 2003
and he does'nt have Calendar Control in Object dialog box.

Even his computer in Windows\System32 has mscal.ocx, his Excel cannot
insert Calendar Control because it's missing

Thanks in advance

--
deafo

Junior Member

Thank you Ron, I'll try this chance and hope that IT administrator will allow me to download, that's the trouble lol so thank you for replying cheers

By the way, I found your site quiet useful