Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calendar control

I want to enter a date in a cell so that when clicking on the cell a drop
down calendar appears and once the date has been selected the calendar
becomes hidden. I assume I can use the calendar control to produce the
calendar but thats when I hit the proverbial brickwall. Thanx for any help
you can give.
--
Al
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

gramps

See Ron de Bruin's site for info and code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP